Tuesday 21 May 2013

An unexpected surprise - Monday

This isn't where I expected to spend my final night in South Africa...............

After the cancellation and arriving in Johannesburg we were brought to this hotel to stay overnight. The hotel was very nice - both of these beds we just for me which seemed a little extravagant, particularly after all the places we've stayed in this week. 

It did mean we got one more night for food and relaxation before the long flight home (the Bruce Willis film currently playing makes it feel even longer........)

I missed my work meeting today, I have no idea how I'm being collected and all the students are having the same trouble. But somehow I think we've all adjusted to South African freestyle. No real complaints, no real strops and now we relax on our flight until landing at around 6.15 London time.

No comments:

Post a Comment